Saturday, December 26, 2015

Girlfriend at Restaurant (Part 2)

Story till now: I went to meet my friend at restaurant but find myself flirting with the receptionist which finally helps to find my dream girl (for detail story click here)

Well I reach the table looking at her for more than a minute, looking her finishing her milk shake , oh chocolate milk shake, ahaaaa! she was drinking but I was enjoying the taste the flavors, I don’t know how that works, but centrally that happen with me, maybe I was so into her that I feel that taste, will this was the time I must say something and I was about open but she raise her hand showing me her 1st finger, like asking me to observe her for a min more, my mind keep saying to me “ I can observe you all night, all day, all year like this”.She fined her drink and start flipping the menu and stated placing order, I guess she misunderstood me.

Amazing: I like to have Gobi and pannier Manchurian in starter and rest I will order soon.

With that she gave the menu without even looking at me, that was the 1st time I didn’t feel bad to be a waiter, I took the menu and stand there for a while so the at-lest she will look and boy that worked, she looked at me at ahhhha!  she was amazing, astonishing, you know that feeling when you are in your final exam paper “the excitement of last paper + holiday but the same time tension to write the paper” , I was in that flow, She looked at me for a min and realized that I’m not the waiter , thank god I was wearing some good cloths that evening,  with that her face turn red and she was about to say sorry but I want to become hero and intercepted her apologize, I just smile stated the dialog

Me : No need or sorry, it happens , I’m just here cos I was told that this table is half reserved, so can I join you at this table.

She looked at me from top to bottom thinking something and making me to feel that I failed the exam, It was almost 15 sec of silence, there was no ahhhhhhhh, looooooook , hmmmmmmm, just she was looking at me, I didn’t scared that much when I bunk a full semester in the college, but finally 16th sec made me feel relief,

Amazing: Ya! Ya! Why not it’s half reserved after all,

I sat down peacefully making no disturbance to her, while she was looking for waiter,  gosh looking at her searching for waiter, turning her head left right , twisting her body, man! I haven’t seen that in ages and her hair make it more beautiful like flying colures in air, I was so lost that I didn’t notice that it’s been a while that she stopped doing that and there was a waiter standing near to me

Waiter: Sir Sir Sir!
Me: haaaan, what ?
Waiter: sir your order
Me:  Gobi and pannier Manchurian in starter and rest I will order soon
Waiter: (smiling) Ok sir

As the waiter left I sated my next job, to observe her without coming in her notice, she seems fine cool minded, curling her hair in her finger, texting in mobile, laughing and I’m here setting sweating in A/C fighting a war between brain and heart, this is not the 1st time I have faced this it happened with me when I was in a bus when a hot girl came and asked if she can seat next to me, not because I’m charming because there was no seats in the bus and in the whole trip I was fighting myself, getting out of control for only one question “ should I talk to her?”  After that this was the same feeling, but I guess my luck was in my fever, she saw me being restless, so she finally put her mobile down and break the silence.

Amazing : Hi

I didn’t react as if I dint notice, I drilled my head into the menu card as if something is written so small that I have move into it to read it, she again said and this time I have to break

Amazing : Hi.
Me : hmmmm

She looked at me as if I’m ignoring her, she watched me for next copula of seconds then I speak up

Me : Oh sorry, what was that ?
Amazing : I said Hi!
Me : Oh yes! Hi Hi, sorry I didn’t saw you, I mean I didn’t reply to you the 1st time.
Amazing : Its ok,
Me : No, actually I didn’t understand this item in the menu so was in my own thoughts,

She looked at me in suspicion as if she knew that I hardly looked into the menu, will this thing in girls I never understated that, how on face of earth they know that we are looking that them, she asked me to show me the menu so that she can help me, now that’s a bust, 1st of all have no idea what I was looking into, then what should I show her what I didn’t understand , but for the  1st time Chinese helped me, and I hand it over the menu to her

Me:  Here, I have not much of idea of Chinese and I’m planning to eat something of the record that have tried,
Amazing : Hmmmm , its Chinese Manchu its. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

For me it’s all BLA BLA BLA BLA cos I m looking at her, observing closely, her brown eyes covered in intense black Kajal, her bright teeth, here ear piercing green and red, pulling her hair back to her ear uff I wish that moments wait a bit more longer, I closed my eyes to take a deep feel and she suddenly snap her finger in front of me

Amazing: you ok!  it seems you lost some were
Yes I’m lost in you I want to tell you that but I have to hold 

Me : Ya! You example me so deeply that I was lost in the dish, I should try that,
Amazing : Ya but a friendly advice, it’s not that good here

That’s it, you said friendly, that’s it, i will not eat, just repeat that friendly advice, those two words shakes me.

Me: hmmmm so can you suggest me some good Chinese, what it would be ?
Amazing : This one, its really nice here and its veg
Me: you are veg ?
Amazing : yes !
Me : wow, me too
Amazing : Really then how come you what to have a non-veg soup a moments ago

“Busted”

Me:  That’s why I asked you for help,
Amazing : You asked or I voluntarily did that
Me : yes yes you did, but I m a pure Veg
Amazing : Is it so ?
Me : yes believe me 

Her suspicious look is back and that look is saying to me that she bust me twice, I’m done here it’s time to pack up

Amazing : I believe you, You look decent

Thanks god yesssssssssssssss! Yaaaaaaaaa! Hooooooooo ! thanks every one she called me decent, thanks god I shaved today, now this Is all cos of my friend who ditched me this evening.

Me : Thanks, by the way I didn’t get your name
Amazing : Same Here I also didn’t got your name (smiling)
Me : I’m Himanshu (hand all forward for shake hand )

Looking suspicious but finally she smile and shake hand, uff I’m holding her hand, I’m holding her hand!

Amazing : I’m Sheetal Nima

Rest in the next post stay tune for the rest of story it’s going to enter the interesting side,

Do like it, subscribe through it through mail, share it and do comment on it 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting but she is not Russian, She is Indian and in the very next post she will revile her full identity

      Delete
  2. Great article, it was astoundingly useful! I essentially started in this and I'm getting more familiar with it better! Continue doing magnificent!  ignoring her when she goes cold 

    ReplyDelete